Welcome to my life!!!

A little fitness, My love of books, motherhood, and life in general. Sometimes its easy, sometimes its hard, but we all have to get through and try to enjoy it along the way........

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Power of Positive Women

I went to the Mary Kay Seminar on Friday night!  These women are absolutely inspirational!!! 




IF you believe you can Achieve!!!!  Awesome April Promotion to start your Business!!!  Ask me how, its all set up for you!  What great products, who wants Mary Kay Product for 50% off?  Let me know if your willing to help me learn and listen to some FUN Facts for 20 minutes?  I will give you a free Lip gloss or eyeshadow for doing it!!!  Give me a call, email, or leave a comment. 

LovePeaceHappiness


April D. Schultz Djibonon

2 comments:

  1. I've heard about makeup primer (to put on before foundation). Does Mary Kay have one? Does it help smooth out/fill in wrinkles (not that I have any! but if I did, would it help?)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angie, I hope your semi-retirement is going well. It sounds like you have had super fun!!! :)
    To answer your question: yes, Mary Kay has a foundation primer. It is used kind of like a buffer before you put on foundation to fill in and cover imperfections like wrinkles. Yes it does help, it really helps your foundation application as well by extending it through out the day. MK foundation primer retails for 16 dollars. Let me know if you would like any more information and thanks for the question/comment! :)

    ReplyDelete